Responsible – who is the data controller?
Identity: Checktobuild, SL (hereinafter, “Checktobuild«)
Registered office: Calle Ayala, 40 Malaga (29002), Spain
Domain name: checktobuild.com
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Checktobuild platform (hereinafter, the «Platform”), as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Checktobuild, through any of the means provided by you (including, but not limited to, telephone, postal mail or email), provided that the user has given his express consent by checking the corresponding box on the form enabled for this purpose or provided that the user has not objected or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the sector of contracted services and added value for end users, through any of the means provided by you (including, but not limited to, telephone, postal mail or email), provided that you You have given your express consent by checking the corresponding box on the form enabled for this purpose or provided that the user has not objected or revokes their consent.
- Comply with legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
For these purposes, by accepting this Policy, the user expressly accepts each and every one of the purposes for which he transfers his personal data.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at Checktobuild we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they state that they have their consent and undertake to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Checktobuild from any liability in this regard.
- However, Checktobuild may carry out verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The processing of data, whose purpose is the sending of periodic bulletins (newsletter) about services, events and news related to our professional activity, and the legitimacy for its storage and treatment, is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out carry out said treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the data that we request is adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary and in no case are you obliged to provide it to us, which you can withdraw at any time, although this may affect the possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes that you wish to carry out. .
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Checktobuild.
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
Checktobuild will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as the user does not exercise the right to delete, cancel or oppose them. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established periods.
These data will be stored in our file in order to guarantee the correct development of the purpose for which they were collected, as well as to send commercial communications related to the products and services supplied by us, through any means, including electronic means.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to Checktobuild, such as web hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when said communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Checktobuild has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the third parties that provide services to Checktobuild, with the aim of guaranteeing that said providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Bodies in cases where there is a legal obligation, as well as to banks and financial entities, for the collection of services or to Public Administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so required. establish the current regulations.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that Checktobuild has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided. All this to prevent its alteration, loss, and/or unauthorized access or processing, as required by law, although absolute security does not exist.
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the Checktobuild servers.
- Encryption of information on Checktobuild Cloud servers.
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Checktobuild has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with Checktobuild’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the users.
It is important that, so that we can keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there is a change in them. The falsity of the identity or contact data of the user will imply the automatic elimination of the reception of the contracted services and the rights generated until then in your case.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
The data protection rights of the interested parties are those recognized in the LOPDGDD and in the RGPD -access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability and even oppose automated processing and profiling, as applicable- :
- Right to request access, rectification (in case they are incorrect) or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment: Checktobuild will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims have to continue treating.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Checktobuild will facilitate the portability of your data to the new controller.
- Right to withdraw consent: in the event that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may revoke the consent given at any time, without the need to justify your decision, simply communicating it by any means to Checktobuild. In any case, you are informed that the revocation of your consent during the provision of the services will imply the impossibility of continuing to receive them by the user.
The holders of the personal data obtained may exercise their personal data protection rights by sending a written communication to the Checktobuild registered office indicated above or to the email provided for this purpose. firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other equivalent identification document.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data. Models, forms and more information about the rights referred to on the official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: www.aepd.es
Checktobuild informs you that your data is treated with the utmost care by all our staff at any stage of the services provided. Therefore, we do not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided by law, or in which the beneficiary expressly authorizes us.
Where can I complain if I consider that my data is not being processed correctly?
If any beneficiary considers that their data is not treated correctly by Checktobuild, they can send their claims to the email email@example.com or to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection the one indicated in the Spanish territory (www.aepd.es).